GOAL TO L1
Every person should have a Dream or a GOAL. A DREAM is the measurement of what you expect to achieve.
A child in school is taught to Dream… he dreams of getting a compliment from his teacher..
a Prize for doing good work. . .
As the child travels through the many grade levels in school, completing assignments given by teachers;
his one Dream as he works tirelessly is to get that DREAM GRADE.
Fast forward to where you are now;
As YOU are reading this article, you are no longer a Child, but an ADULT WITH DREAMS. . .
You have several desires and hopes of things you would like to achieve…
In Marketing, these are called GOALS!
These GOALS however do not come easy . . .
Let us find out WHY.
There are several Roadways designed to BLOCK YOU from achieving your DREAM.
We will call your DREAM in this article “L1”
What is your “L1”.
You must Experience A Change in order to achieve it.
Here is a suggested list of some ROADWAYS you will find before you.
- The hardest road to travel when chasing a dream is the road of “Self-dislike”
- Discount of / Minimizing Self of personal value ( causes fear of speaking up and speaking out)
- Laziness: excuses often made:
- I am tired;
- I do not have enough time;
- This is too difficult to understand;
- I am not smart enough;
- I am overwhelmed)
- Poor Attitude towards LISTENING – “this subject is TOO LONG and boring”
- Poor Attitude towards taking advice –
- “I heard that already”;
- “someone told me they tried it and it doesn’t work”
- POOR STUDENT Response –
- Not knowing what you don’t know
- It costs too much money
- Is it FREE?
- Too much to learn
- How long is this going to take?
Achieving one’s GOALS do not come easy.
- It is HARD WORK.
- It takes GRIT.
- It takes DISCIPLINE.
- It takes LACK OF SLEEP.
- It takes FRUSTRATION.
- It takes LOSING FRIENDS sometimes.
- It takes CHANGING OF YOUR MINDSET
- It takes HAVING A DREAM and not willing to LET GO OF THE DREAM
So, let me ask you again,
What are you willing to Sacrifice for your L1
- A CLOSED MIND misses the Opportunity
- Don't “Pretend to Know What You Don't Know”. Learn then GIVE VALUE.
- Whenever you are shown the steps to get your “Desired Results”
You think or say:
- “that’s too much work . .”
- “takes too long . . “
- always remember this
- “there's always PAIN in PROCESS”
PS: If you found value in this article, I ask that you PLEASE SHARE with your friends and
those you think might get some benefit.
Get my latest videos and daily inspirational show on Youtube
Read My many Contents on my Blog at http://annitylr.mlspsites.com
PS: Curious how to get 5-10 leads per day on INSTAGRAM?
P.S.2 Leave a comment below, I read every one